I-Lipo Laser Treatments
What do I wear?
Wear loose clothing, workout gear, as the last step of your treatment involves an exercise session, and you have a State of the Art Gym upstairs for your convenience. If you wish to do thighs we suggest wearing shorts. Also bring a towel.
Will I need to take time off work to recuperate?
No downtime is involved. In fact, the last step of your treatment involves an exercise session.
What financing and payment options are available?
We accept payment by cash, check or credit card. Clients can pay upfront, or set up payment plans that extend several months, if necessary.
Is cold laser body sculpting uncomfortable or even painful?No. You will experience a small amount of warmth in the treated area, but all of our clients find the procedure very comfortable. Most clients tell us they appreciate the chance to relax and do nothing for 20 minutes!
How safe is the cold laser procedure?
Independent clinical trials have proven body-slimming cold laser treatments to be safe and free of side effects. No damage occurs to the fat cells or any surrounding tissue.?
Can I undergo cold laser treatments on multiple problem areas of my body?
We can treat nearly any area of the body, but generally recommend that we treat one target area at a time. Many clients, however, break up their treatment programs to 2 or more areas of the body, or return for treatment on other target areas after seeing the results of their initial program.
What does a series of treatments cost?
The first treatment cost may be as much as $175, but specials may be available so ask your technician. The remaining cost depends upon which treatment program you select. We offer programs ranging from 2 to 24 treatments.
Is body sculpting right for everyone?
Cold laser treatments can be performed on nearly everyone and on any targeted area of the body, except the female breast. Each client completes a medical history questionnaire in order to determine whether or not we can proceed with treatment and to customize the treatment program to the client’s specific needs or goals.
Does this procedure involve needles? No. The Sculpting Spa is a needle-free zone.
When will I start to see results in my target area?
You will begin seeing a difference immediately after your first treatment, with more dramatic improvements over the next several sessions.
Can I achieve the same results using exercise alone?
Exercise, especially weight training, is a critical element of weight/body fat loss and maintenance, which can improve the shape of your body. However, The Sculpting Spa’s cold laser treatments shrink fat cells for immediate results in your most stubborn problem areas, which is impossible with exercise alone.
Is cold laser body sculpting approved by the?? FDA?
Yes, the procedure used by The Sculpting Spa is FDA-app??roved.
RF Skin Tightening Treatment
The RF (Radio Frequency) non surgical face lift and how it works When we look at our face in the mirror, we are often confronted with a tired face looking back at us, it’s not the way we feel inside, yet time and our natural aging process conspires to give us these tired eyes and a droopy look, especially around our neck, cheeks, eyes and jowls. Radio frequency is the latest technology designed specifically to treat areas of the face and body areas in need of rejuvenation. RF FaceLifter treatment uses uni-polar and bipolar radio frequency modalities to heat our subcutaneous dermal tissue using various hand pieces emitting RF waves. This technology causes the contraction of your existing collagen fibers, encouraging fibroblast migration and promotes new collagen growth that helps to tighten and improve the outer architecture of the skin. In short we help stem and reverse the natural ageing process of your skin.
You’ll see the lifting effect and feel how your skin becomes tighter, smoother, and more elastic. There is no down time (apart from the treatment time itself) and minimal discomfort. It is a walk-in walk-out procedure which takes approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions about RF Skin Tightening
What can RF do for me?
- The goal of the radio frequency face lift is to restore a more youthful look by helping to reverse the signs of aging and gravity. The treatment achieves:
- The tightening and smoothing of skin resulting in a reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- The tightening of sagging skin around the jowls and neck.
- A reduction in the appearance of double chins.
- Improvement of skin laxity.
- A noticeable improvement in skin tone
How does it work?
- In addition the RF wave passes about 2 cm into the fatty skin layer causing breakdown of the fat membrane, so fat is released and picked up by the lymphatic system and disposed of by the liver for excretion. Thus cellulite and body contouring can be improved but one has to be realistic about the expectations.
There is definite warmth of the skin, with occasional discomfort but burning is avoided by the moving of a unipolar and then bipolar probe that is hand operated. The skin tightening effect lasts about 2 years. The fact the treatment is staged over weeks rather than a one off adds credence to the technology.
What areas can be treated?
- RF is great for the face, chin line, slack jaw-line and full body, the abdomen, saddle bags, thighs, bingo wings etc. etc. It has FDA approval for the eye-lids as well.
How many treatments?
- Usually 4-6. Re assess at 4 and be flexible about the remaining 2. in some areas 8 may be needed if cellulite is particularly deep or skin lax.
Can it be used with other treatments?
- Combination Therapy will give optimum non-surgical results RF can be used after other beauty treatments to tighten up an area that we predict may need further tightening afterwards – eg the neck or abdomen, or if there is residual cellulite.
When will I notice a difference?
- Our RF (radio frequency) treatment is comfortable. A revolutionary technology results in energy deposited deep in the skin without affecting the skin’s surface and virtually without pain. Skin is gently drawn into the tip of the hand piece. Energy is delivered resulting in a gentle warming of the deeper layers of the skin. Each treatment typically takes about 20-30 minutes.
And also it depends on age and skin conditions. Most of patients can see the result of skin-tightening and skin-lifting right after first treatment on site. Of course, you should have another or more treatment sessions according to your skin problems.
A series of treatments are recommended for best results. Fine lines improve as new collagen is deposited in the dermis. Although some improvement will be seen within one month to a few months, the skin should have a period of self improvement after each treatment, also better protection is very importable before & after each treatment.
Is RF safe for all skin types, even black?
- Of course, RF is no colors selection which differs from IPL or Laser for colors pigmentation’s selective absorption. RF High radio frequency wave permeates epidermis and take effect on the collagen-rich dermal tissue directly which makes water molecules in the skin move to and fro wildly. So black skin is available here.
Can I return to my normal duties?
- Yes, no downtime for RF treatment, you can do everything as usual after the treatment, but should take care of your skin water enough in case of dried skin wrinkles lines.
How long does a treatment last?
- Sessions can last from 30 minutes to 2 hours, depending on the size of the area being treated and depth of wrinkles. The time includes preparation before treatment.
Ultrasound – Body Skin Tightening Frequently Asked Questions
The newest way to sculpt a better body and to get rid of loose skin is to use radio frequency (RF) or ultrasound laser skin tightening treatments.I-Lipo Laser Contour. “Unlike other body contouring treatments, this one changes the salt content of the fat cells so that the fat is leached out,” says New York dermatologist David Goldberg, MD.
Using a triple-threat of ultrasound, I-Lipo and electrical currents, the painless, downtime-free yet labor intensive treatment (prepare to dedicate two hours to the initial treatment and one hour for each one thereafter) targets cellulite and stubborn fatty areas on the stomach, thighs, lower butt, knees and flanks (and male chest), and revs up the body’s metabolism so fat is burned better and more efficiently. “Because there’s an immediate reduction in volume—about one to two inches after the first session — I-Lipo & Ultrasound should not be used on areas like the breast and upper buttocks because it will cause a flattening affect — the exact opposite of what most women want.”
Accent Your Body,
Ultra is an effective skin tightening treatment that offer the added benefit of potentially tightening loose skin and improving cellulite.
How it works:
By sending a wave of deep heat down to the skin to tell the skin to make new collagen. Although their main intention is to firm up the skin, some skin tighteners, have the ability to melt small areas of fat in addition to tightening the underlying tissue.
What they feel like:
Each machine feels a bit different—some get hotter than others—but overall, there’s minimal discomfort and some warmth.
Ideal areas of treatment:
Can be used on the body and face and have a good track record when used on the neck, stomach, back, arms, thighs, knees and ankles.
Each differs but expect anywhere from three to five treatments for radiofrequency-based treatments; about one, maybe two, for ultrasound.
Downtime: Virtually none.
What to expect post-treatment:
Your skin may feel a bit red, slightly swollen or hot to the touch for a few hours. “Your skin may be red for a little bit, like an hour or so, directly after but it quickly dissipates, and we always suggest drinking about (80 oz) 10 glasses of water for 72 hours after each radiofrequency session to help the body flush out the waste.
How long the results last:
Ultrasound results are not immediate. Since a series of radiofrequency treatments are typically needed, you may not see the full results for six months, which should last about 18 months on the face; two years on the body. “One benefit to doing these treatments at an earlier age is that you’ll see more of a reward sooner,” says Los Angeles dermatologist Rebecca Fitzgerald, MD.